"Under Construction, Transforming into the Modern Dental Practice"
with Dr.Todd Snyder
The fastest growing and most widely used tools for searching for anything, which includes a dentist, are through the internet. Over 85% of U.S. homeowners have a computer. The number one search tool is the internet. Facebook added over 100 million users in less than 9 months. iPod application downloads hit 1 Billion in 9 months. If you are advertising in the yellow pages, newspaper or magazines chances are you are throwing money away. Only 14% of shoppers use advertising. The other 86% use word of mouth through internet and social media. Modern marketing techniques have changed from just a few years ago and currently there are many different avenues to market one’s practice over the internet. The ability to create a web presence in many areas such that the presence is so large that people see and show your content to others. Now more than ever it is important to create a brand identity, public awareness and popularity. We will discuss how the incorporation of numerous different internet platforms can create new business opportunity and an influx of new patients. Attendees can have a huge advantage over competitors in one day by setting up different accounts on the internet for free on their own and modify and track them daily on their own.
● No cost guerilla marketing.
● High return on investment strategies.
● Improved visibility on the internet.
● Increased new patient flow.
● Improve your internet presence
● Simplify your social media
● And so much more…
About Dr. Todd Snyder:
Dr. Todd C. Snyder received his doctorate in dental surgery at the University of California at Los Angeles School of Dentistry. Dr. Snyder is an Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Furthermore, he has trained at the F.A.C.E. institute for complex gnathological (functional) and temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD). Dr. Snyder lectures both nationally and internationally on numerous aspects of dental materials, techniques, equipment, use of the internet, software and business marketing tools. Dr. Snyder has been on the faculty at U.C.L.A. and is currently on the faculty at Esthetic Professionals. Dr. Snyder is also a member of the Catapult Speakers Bureau, is a consultant for numerous dental manufacturing companies and has authored numerous articles in dental publications worldwide. With his passion for aesthetic dentistry, Dr. Snyder helped create and co-direct the first (in the nation) two year graduate program in Aesthetic and Cosmetic Restorative Dentistry at the UCLA School of Dentistry. Dr. Snyder offers webinars, half-day, full-day and multi-day lectures, including custom courses and hands-on workshops. In his spare time Dr. Snyder is a professional race car driver, avid surfer, snowboarder, mountain biker and entrepreneur.
This course is FREE to All TCDS Members and two of their staff members at the time of registration. A deposit of $50 is required to hold reservation and is fully refundable upon completion of the course. Members must cancel reservation 48 hours prior to the event to receive full deposit.
Staff cannot attend on behalf of Member.
No Walk-Ins spots are available for this course.
TCDS Members: $ 50.00 (Refundable Deposit)/ TCDS Member-Staff: $50.00(Limited to 2/Refundable Deposit), Additional Staff: $25.00 /Non-Member $ 290.00
After September 8, 2018
TCDS Member-Staff $50.00 /Non-Members $ 310.00
Note: Payments made by check must be received in the TCDS office prior to the date cost increases in order to take advantage of the lower price