CPR/BLS Mandatory Training
With BLS Express CPR
This course is for healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR.
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival.
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant.
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant.
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques.
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant.
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant.
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant.
- CPR with an advanced airway*
* This is an introduction to the compression/ventilation rate and ratio for a patient who has an advanced airway in place. For more information on advanced airways, please refer to the Airway Management Course.
About BLS Express CPR:
Established with the intention of providing the best safety education and training for the handling of injuries with the skill of learning First Aid, Choking and Cardiac events (CPR)
Our Instructors Team is highly healthcare provider professional with National EMT Certified and Nurses with real life examples brought into the class room setting, along with assistance in job placement for students wanting to pursue a career in healthcare with the goal to introduce healthcare products to our students/professionals working in the medical arena and public environment. We ensure our students learn the updated Techniques available.
Providing Great service since 2009; over Southern California. Our main focus is on providing knowledge and skills that are in compliance with the guideline 2015 of the American Heart Association (AHA). We guarantee the highest level of customer service through online classes, instruction and training in person; one on one or big groups.
Our Students/professorial include but are not limited to medical offices, outpatient clinics, surgery centers, dental offices, fitness centers, extended care facilities, small business venues, corporations, educational institutions, the community and more!
2020 Tuition Rates:
||FREE(Limit of 2)
|After February 29, 2020:
Members must cancel reservation 48 hours prior to the event. Members must renew their membership to qualify for this set price.
Staff cannot attend on behalf of Member unless approved by the Program Coordinator.
No Walk-Ins spots are available for this course.